Saturday, August 7, 2010

The end of the road

I can confidently say (after 10 months) that exercising is officially a part of my lifestyle. I plan on keeping it a part of my lifestyle for as long as possible, hopefully forever. It has been insanely rewarding for more reasons than just health. I enjoy the act of exercising now. I used to loathe the idea, now I miss it when I can't work out for a few days in a row.

I've learned a lot. Theres not much of a reason to keep this blog going anymore. If something huge happens I'll post it, but otherwise this blog is officially no longer maintained. If you absolutely have to know how I'm doing with all this post a comment on my other (more regularly updated) blog and I'll get back to you very soon.

Thanks for reading and for keeping me accountable, I don't think I would have stuck with it otherwise.

No comments:

Post a Comment