Sunday, November 29, 2009

1.2 Miles

Ran another 1.2 miles. It was the exact same run I did the other day.

Over the weekend of Thanksgiving my wife and I went up to Prescott with my brother and his wife. It was a lot of fun BUT in the category of running it was a terrible weekend. I brought my running clothes but didn't run once. Not only did I not run but my brother schooled me in the ways of smoking pipe tobacco. While it was fun and all... getting through the mile today was harder because of it. Between the whole bag of pipe tobacco and the cigar I brought from Mexico I smoked a lot this weekend, probably not good for ol ticker.

Anyway, I got through it so the smoking hopefully didn't set me back too much.

One of my favorite authors wrote a book about running. If you were going to get me something for Christmas and couldn't think of what... now you know.

No comments:

Post a Comment