Thursday, February 18, 2010

What runs you?

When I first started running someone asked me why. I didn't have an answer so I needed a political answer (the kind of answer that satisfies the question without really solving anything). My answer was, "I think I can learn a lot from running."

It was a good, political answer.

I think I'm ready to start diving into what really runs me and you. Why did I really start running? Losing weight was on the agenda, it was not THE agenda. There is a lot more. Over the next few weeks I want to start diving into what I learned from running. I'm not saying I'm going to stop running I just knew there was something more to it than one foot after the other. I think I'm starting to see what that "something more" is.

Today I ran 3 miles.

No comments:

Post a Comment